Sep 12, 2014
You’ve killed it and field dressed it but now what? Wildlife Information Specialist,
Certified Fisheries Biologist for the Indiana DNR Michelle Cain is
this week’s guest. We’re going to talk about how not to spoil the
meat once you have an animal on the ground.
- 10:40 Introduction to Michelle and her cooking show.
- 13:02 Indiana Hunting Regulation Changes
- 16:38 Keeping Your Game Fresh. Mistakes to avoid, field
dressing, keeping the carcass cool, Carrie's secret pepper
- 30:00 Upcoming hunts.
- 31:30 the challenges of hunting with small children.
- 34:30 Michelle's hunting bucket list.
- 36:30 Where you can find out Michelle's