"HuntFishTravel 173 - Colorado
Antelope with the Bowdudes"
(Psst! Support the show by
sharing this episode to facebook/twitter - thank you!!)
This episode is a hilarious hot
We’re talking to Jack and Gary
from the Bowdudes about their Colorado pronghorn hunt with Fred
Eichler and Full Draw Outfitters.
Meanwhile we have some pretty
serious speakerphone echo, a grandfather clock that chimes at
regular intervals, answering machines taking calls in the
background and conversations about pooping in the
- 3:15 Why Colorado for a
- 6:00 Accommodations and what to
expect at Full Draw Outfitters.
- 9:00 White trash bags vs black
trash bags and what they mean for doing your business!
- 10:00 Was Jack in his underwear
when he shot his antelope? I don’t think I actually need to answer
- 11:00 Shot distances
- 12:45 using shoot through
netting with expandables.
- 14:30 The hunt
- 21:00 Using live horses as
- 26:00 things you see while
- 28:00 Snakes in the blind and
- 31:00 Biggest
- 33:00 10 gallon
- 38:00 Temps, elevation, shot
yardage and scent prevention
- 40:30 Filming