"HuntFishTravel 144 - Sturgeon
Spearing through the Ice in Wisconsin"
(Psst! Support the show by
sharing this episode to facebook/twitter - thank you!!)
Carrie is joined by Lee Schneider
of Boot-Trac Adventures. They chat about sturgeon spearing
scouting, cutting in, how to navigate the roads on the lake and
they share their two biggest tips for first time
- 01:04 World Dragon Shooting Day
and the Cynical Saints
- 03:15 I'll be hunting turkeys in
IL w/Sharkey Outfitters be sure to follow me on Periscope @Carrie
- 04:00 Introduction to Boot-Trac
- 05:00 Introduction to Sturgeon
- 08:30 How weather has affected
the 2016 sturgeon harvest.
- 11:00 The largest sturgeon taken
as of the time of this recording.
- 11:30 Scouting for sturgeon
- 12:30 The three top things
sturgeon eat during the winter.
- 14:00 Navigating the roads
plowed/maintained by the fisheries on the lake.
- 17:30 The day before the season
starts and cutting in.
- 20:00 Dark houses and
- 23:00 Lee's top tip for a first
- 23:30 Carrie's top tip for a
first time spearers.
- 25:00 Where you can watch the
Boot-Trac Adventures tv show.